top of page
State of our trade
18:00 - 20:15
STCC, Auditorium A
Debate Panel: "Science Journalism in the mainstream media: luxury or necessity?"
Panel discussion with 5 Editors-in-chief and CEO of leading media, on the place of science (journalism) in mainstream media, including:
- Jérôme Fenoglio, Director "Le Monde" (France)
- Monika Bauerlein, CEO MotherJones (USA)
- Nathalie Wappler, director SRF Swiss Broadcasting Television
- Francesca Unsworth, head of news at the BBC (UK)
- Uzodinma Iweala, CEO of Ventures Africa Magazine (Nigeria) & CEO of The Africa Center
The ceremony will be followed by a Welcome cocktail reception.
bottom of page