top of page
11:25 to 12:10
STCC, Auditorium C
IBM Research double exclusive announcement: AI research inspired by the human senses & Enlarged IBM Quantum network with european Universities
Organizing entity: IBM Research Rüschlikon
- IBM Research will demonstrate, for the first time, some of its latest AI research inspired by the human senses. In addition.
- IBM Research will announce several new academic partners to join the IBM Q Network, who will participate in the panel discussion on the state of quantum computing.
Dr. Walter Riess (Distinguished Research Staff Member at IBM Research - Zurich and he leads IBM's quantum computing research and collaboration efforts for Europe)
- Patrick Ruch (Research Staff Member, Science & Technology Department at IBM Research – Zurich)
- James Robin Wootton (Research Staff Member, Science & Technology Department at IBM Research – Zurich)
- Representatives of the news academic partners into the IBM Q Network
bottom of page